Mis Amigos is a great place to work for so many reasons. Our school feels like a family because it starts with the staff. Our staff are a closely-bonded group of great educators who are loving, caring people. We are locally-owned and operated, socially-conscious and environmentally-responsible. Our staff & school environments are ethical, responsible, and professional. We understand the importance of a living wage. We want to be a voice for children and are looking for opportunities to do so.
Some of our benefits include:
- Paid training program to become a qualified preschool teacher in less than 1 year!
- Childcare & Preschool tuition discount
- Investment plan with 3% employer match
- 50% healthcare premium paid
- Healthcare savings account
- Generous salary
- Paid time off
- Paid bereavement leave
- Monthly one-on-one meetings with supervisor
- Quarterly one-on-one meetings with the owner and executive director
- Quarterly parties for staff (including one for staff & their family)
- Vacation bonus for perfect attendance